Saturday, August 2, 2008

my first blog

well hey guys! this is my first blog, so it wont be amazing, but it will progress. well i guess i will introduce myself. my name is devin, and i go by devi and dev. i am tall, ive got blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair. my favorite favorite artist is MIKA! and then my fav. bands/artists from there are The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship, The Midway State, Self Against City, Teddy Geiger, Tokio Hotel, Vampire Weekend, etc...
I love sports. i do soccer, swimming, and golf. and i also am a huge klutz, but o well! lol
ouch! also, i am good at burning myself. i forgot i had my straightner on my stomach as it was heating up.. yup, thats how i roll xD
well i know it was an uninteresting blog, but it hopefully will become interesting in the future!

3 comments:

*christinarenee* said...

ur rnt that tall! fweak! ur just tall compared to me cuz im a midget...or petite as i like to say...

devi* said...

ur no midget! but i grew, again. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

haha that was nify
lol pretty good for your first blog
: )



XX Victoria XX
or lalalifegoeson : O